1. These are the general conditions which regulate the access and use of the website www.acheronpartners.com (from now on referred to as “the website”) which Acheron Partners S. L. provides free access to internet users (from now on referred as “user”), The access to the website implies the acceptance of without reservations of the following conditions. The usage of certain services offered in this website will be also ruled by the particular conditions of each case, which acceptance is implied by its mere use of the website and the services. You are visiting www.acheronpartners.com property of Acheron Partners S. L., with its business address located in Madrid, calle Velázquez 21 5º centro 28001.
2. Whoever uses this website does so at their own decision and risk. The website user, obliges herself/himself to comply completely with the laws provided by using the website, and will respond to Acheron Partners S.L. and/or third parties to any damages as consequence from not following the established obligations. In this case, Acheron Partners S. L. will not be responsible of any damages that could come from the website usage, nor the actions that can result from the information provided.
3. Acheron Partners S.L. reserves the rights to modify and update any information in the website anytime and without previous announcement, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
4. Acheron Partners S.L. is not responsible for potential interruptions or errors during the usage of the website, as well as keeping it updated.
5. Acheron Partners S. L. is not responsible for potential security errors that can be produced nor potential damages that could be caused to the user’s hardware/software or carpets and documents stored, due to a virus in the computer of the user used to access the information and services provided at the web.
6.Acheron Partners will not assume responsibilities associated with the contents of third party links to which the website makes reference to, nor does it guarantees the absence of virus or other elements which could cause alterations in the hardware/software, carpets and documents.
7. Acheron Partners S.L. informs the user about the intellectual property in the website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and various elements in its content which belongs to Acheron Partners S.L. who has the exclusive rights to use the aforementioned property in any way, and specially but not only the right to duplicate, copy, distribute, allow public access and communication of them.
8. The unauthorized use of information in this website, its re-selling, as well as the failure to comply with the Intellectual Property rights and/or company of Acheron Partners S.L., will proceed according to the legal responsibilities and consequences it represents.
9. The duplication, copy, distribution, transformation or public accessibility (total or partial) and any other activity realized with the information in this website, as well as its design and the method of presentation of the material included, whichever its end use may be, is strictly prohibited without previous written authorization of Acheron Partners S.L.
10. Any third party link to this website should be done only and exclusively through its homepage or main site.
11. This website will follow Spanish law. Acheron Partners S.L. and the user will be held accountable to the jurisdiction of the Madrid (Spain) courts and tribunals.
12. Acheron Partners S.L. will be able to install data storage and recovery devices, also known as cookies, in the user’s computer to allow the access to information but will never attempt to reach personal information. The internet browser may sometimes generate an instant message which will allow the possibility of denying the installation of cookies. In case of denial, the navigation of www.acheronpartners.com will not be affected in anyway. However, in the case the browser does not allow this option in an automatic way, you will be able to exclude the installation of the cookies through the instructions of the browser. The identification data conforms with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, of the Services of Society of information and e-commerce.
For the purposes of the specific legislation on Personal Data Protection, the interested party expressly agrees that their personal details may be saved in a computerized file owned by Acheron Partners S.L. The interested party´s personal details shall be kept in order to manage any potential business relations that may arise between the interested party and the clients of Acheron Partners S.L. within the framework of a confidential search.
Likewise, the interested party expressly agrees that the details provided here may be passed on exclusively to these clients in the strictest confidence an within the exclusive framework of a search for which Acheron Partners S.L. has been hired, provided that there is a certain level of similarity between the interested party´s professional interests and the skills required by the potential employer.
The interested party may exercise their rihts to access, correct, whithdraw and oppose under the terms laid down in the current legislation by sending an email to the follow address: info@acheronpartners.